Sunday, June 04, 2006


love & loss
I'm still thinking about the pewter, round-toed Marc Jacobs boots with the ever-so-cone shaped heel. Not only were they the perfect, perfect, perfect boot - they had been marked down continually until only my size remained at the paltry sum of $129.99. I waited just a day too long and they were lost to me forever.

I'll admit - I'm still not over the loss, I still think about them, but today I love these chloe shoes instead. So opposite to my beloved Marc Jacobs boots - so impractical - I'm guessing that it would only take about 10 steps before I fall off of that ridiculously lovely platform, so not affordable, so not within my own sense of right, which in general excludes white shoes- (okay, maybe white and gold brocade shouldn't really count) I love them none the less.


http://www.intermixonline.com/jump.jsp?itemID=12265&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home