Monday, September 15, 2008

Botkier Heather Boot

Botkier Heather Boot

Somewhat random, but I've gotta say it - Botkier is one of my favorite brands...I love the simplicity of design and the fact that my Botkier bags always get compliments, but I've never seen anyone else carrying them...So, I am seriously craving a new pair of flat black boots - sturdy enough to survive the season, sassy enough to breathe new life into my tired Winter uniform of skinny black pants and black cashmere sweaters...and chameleon-like enough to also be paired with leggings and winter dresses without looking foolish. Today, I am leaning towards Botkier's Heather Boot - love the detail and the uber flat sole...I am also loving the they look bad-ass but not biker gang.
Botkier Heather Boot, $675 at Botkier.com (via Botkier.com)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home