Thursday, August 05, 2010

Mom Approved


Aside from our nearly identical faces, love for each other and my sister and snarky sense of humor, my mother and I have very little in common - which is especially true when it comes to all sartorial matters. Most recently, as I raved about the fabulousness of my afore mentioned and later donated to my 15-year-old cousin, skinny black and white plaid pants - my mother stood just feet away stage whispering to my sister, "I really don't care for those pants at all." Unsolicited commentary essentially required by the binds and history of our relationship. Anyway, I know for a fact that she'd like these boots, as I believe she owns a nearly identical pair - and I like them too, mostly because I think they'll work with my ridiculously skinny ankles.
Loeffler Randall
Fold-Over Wedge Bootie $575 at Cusp.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home