Tuesday, July 04, 2006



Sneaker Pimpin’ Aint Easy
So, I just got back from Italy last week and for some unnatural and somewhat undefined reason I only purchased one pair of shoes while I was there (for over 2 weeks!) and they’re sneakers. The haute Italian girls were all adorably sporting cowboy boots with their pegged Bermuda shorts – so cute but so not for me. More importantly everyone – I mean EVERYONE was rocking metallic trainers (apparently the Italians still cultivating a bling appreciation) and dang I’m a sucker for a shiny shoe. I felt a tad bit like a stoopid tourist – buying sneakers instead of stilettos in Italy, but I overcame my American consumerist embarrassment and purchased these ultra-blingy Nike Sprint Sisters (okay I know they sell ‘em here – I almost purchased the studded silver version from fredsegalfeet.com before I left)…and I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home