Monday, April 30, 2007

Bestill my Beating Heart


For some Manolo is king (though my personal Style Cartel thinks they're too frumpy) Jimmy Choo's do it for others (personally I find them to be be kinda eh for the money), we can almost universally agree on Louboutin's (but those knock-offs with the red soles are kinda stealing the Loutboutin thunder)...but for me Gucci rules.
No if and or buts, I adore the borderline hoochie-vecchia-ness, the soaring heels, the perfect flats and boots so good, they'll make you wanna smack your mama. So, today while attempting to covertly shoe shop while at work (and squeeze in a lil real work in the process), I was checking out the ELuxury sale in one window and reviewing the Portfolio.com site in another, when worlds collided....why didn't anyone tell me that you can get custom Gucci Shoes???
Custon Cobblers on Portfolio.com
...oh yeah and a bunch of other comapanies do to...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home