Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Practical is for losers


So, it seems like its been raining for like a week now. It really sucks. I am sooo very ready for spring and warm weather and open-toed shoes, and not wearing socks for like 4 months. I feel tremendously short changed as I made my seasonal Starbucks switch from cappuccinos to iced quad macchiatos like a month ago, and the frigid temps and unrelenting rain have forced me to revert back to hot caffeinated beverages and practical shoes which keep my feet both dry and warm - like I said, this sucks.

Also, it seems like the hoards of the fashion-misguided have en masse switched from their annoying ass ballet flats to their annoying ass wellies. For the record, I really don't have a problem with wellies, I even own a bright red pair, but it just doesn't seem right - full grown women parading around in brightly colored plastic boots - its a lil Lolita-esque, but with an unflattering fashion flair....which is why my scarpes of the day are pretty, sparkly and totally impractical (for today at least) because practical shoes are for old people and losers.
Devotte Corral Low Heels
$288 at Steven Alan

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home