Saturday, April 14, 2007

Clearly


I kinda feel like my scarpe obsession may be waning a bit – walking from my scarpe Mecca Anbar, I decided that I’m not going to buy anymore shoes until fall. This is a departure from my normal mode of thinking… “I’m only going to buy two pairs of boots this winter” was a fleeting thought last fall, and honestly I can’t keep track of how many pairs of boots I really purchased, but I’m damn sure it was closer to 10 – geez; it actually, physically hurts to type that.

So, as far as spring scarpes go, the count already stands at around 3, and it’s still cold outside. In spite of my wishful thinking that I may have the willpower to not buy more shoes this season (and next) I really want a pair of black patent leather, pointy toed flats and now thanks to Barney’s, I want these too. I know they’ll make my feet sweat, and that they could potentially be really painful on hot days, but damn it I want them anyway.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Jelly Ballet Flats
$150 at Barneys.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home