Friday, August 06, 2010

Functional Requirements


Once again, as he does every Summer my husband unit has requested that I go hiking with him. Previous attempts were thwarted by my lack of appropriate footwear, but his year I've decided that my old-school second favorite kick-ass boots ever just might do the job and I'm getting a pair of Georgia Boots. My last pair saw me through my second to last, last year of college - those were knee high and took about 10 minutes to lace - this time I'm going for the more utilitarian classic model.
Georgia Logger Boots, $104.99 at Georgiaboot.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rock a desk-to-party silhouette with INC International Concepts' zip-front jacket, featuring edgy faux-leather trim womens leather coats

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home