Tuesday, July 25, 2006



Obnoxiously Delicious
After the handbag buying frenzy at work (shout out to M and to the killer BergdorfGoodman.com sale and assorted other - I really shouldn’t be shopping drama, there’s no logical reason to shop - so of course I’m shopping.

Being a cheap-ass label whore of the highest order, I spotted these suckers (Gucci Flat Heel Boot in Rubber) despite the small-as-hell thumbnails on the Neiman Marcus site, essentially because they are super cheap (relatively speaking of course) and Gucci.

I love them and that love is concretized by knowing how fabulous they’ll ultimately look sitting on the absolutely-ridiculous, R has some horribly apt nickname for them, seriously I might have a real problem shelf next to my Pucci Moonboots.

Gucci Flat Heel Boot in Monogrammed Rubber
$250 at
Neiman Marcus

1 Comments:

Blogger NaimaEfuru said...

I say deliciously obnoxious!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home