Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Practically Practical
I am still in search of skinny jean compatible boots. Apparently I do not understand that 4-inch heels tend not to make the best everyday shoes, this revelation occured to me as I laid on the living room floor writhing in pain due to my ultra-adorable, yet perhaps not so pratical (I got some of thiose ball of the foot pads, so I will reserve judgement until I test them out) Marc Jacobs ankle boots.
So, this morning as I eyed at least 20 girls on the train socklessly wearing ballet flats in the middle of November - I kinda decided that its offically boot weather (thanks to the poor girl wearing a heavy velvet jacket, muffler and open toed wedges) - this is not Cali, its New York, global warning aside - stop the madness.
I want these boots - they're Belle by Sigerson Morrison and they're minmal yet fabtastic and perhaps best of all, I've convinced myself that they're actually practical - but given my track record, I may very well be completely wrong.
Belle by Sigerson Morrison 4147 Boot
$490.00

www.nordstrom.com

1 Comments:

Blogger NaimaEfuru said...

I don't know, something funky about the toe, they are going to make your feet look huge (and I tell u this because I luv you)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home