Tuesday, May 01, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes


My three-year-old goddaughter is one of my absolute favorite people - ever. She has a strength of spirit that pervades everything from the dislike of her bedtime to her heartfelt belief that neither baths nor pooping are truly necessary...to most amusingly (for me at least)- a heartfelt love of fashion, this season with a particular focus on scarpe.


A few weeks ago she questioned my decision to buy orange patent leather scarpe with a distinct twang of outrage in her voice - we had like a whole conversation about it. A few days ago, after seeing a trend report on TV, which proclaimed that yellow scarpe are the season's footwear must-have, she demanded yellow shoes...more specifically, yellow patent leather shoes. I think she may be on to something.


Marc Jacobs in Yellow Patent Leather

$245 at Jildor.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home